The 2021 VMC Red Blend and the 2022 Rosé of Syrah are now available for purchase in Alice’s Kitchen and at the Concierge Desk for enjoyment at home.
2021California Red Wine
- 80% Petite Sirah
- 20% Montepulciano
2022Rosé of Syrah
- 100% Syrah
2022 – Rosé of Syrah: 100% Syrah
- In the glass, deep pink in color
- On the nose, ripe red fruit with rose petals, violets and lime zest
- The Syrah lends to a silky mouthfeel with flavors of red and dark fruit, strawberry, and white pepper, while the nice acidity leads to a delicious finish.
- Hand picked and crafted from our grapes, grown in the rich loam, sand, and clay soils of Contra Costa County, Brentwood, CA
This wine pairs well with foods that you would serve almost anytime, but especially in the spring and summer. Think lemon-garlic shrimp; paella; roasted vegetable linguine; and of course, all manner of delicious BBQ meats; be it pork, chicken, or beef. This wine is also excellent all by itself on your favorite patio or porch.
- Alcohol Content: 12.8% by vol
- Varietal: 100% Syrah
- Aging: 5 months Stainless Steel
2021 Estate Reserve California Red Wine
- In the glass, deep crimson with ruby red at the edges.
- Vibrant aroma of red and black fruits with dried herbs and earthy notes
- Bold on the palate with medium tannins, juicy acidity balanced with rich layers of dark plum, basil, spiced cherry and chocolate.
- The wonderful mouthfeel leads to a long, delicious finish.
This wine pairs well with meats, cheeses and foods made with olive oil. The higher fat content of these dishes is enhanced by the wine’s vibrant acidity. Think Italian cheeses, cured meats, marbled beef, pork and lamb, classic Italian pasta dishes and grilled vegetables.
VMC is crafted from grapes grown in the rich sandy- loam and clay soils of Brentwood, Calfornia – renowned for superior quality produce.
- 14.8% alcohol
- 80% Petite Sirah, 20% Montepulciano
- Aged for 18 Months in French oak